- Year One: you’re flailing and reading everything and just starting to DO.
- Year Two: you know who you need to talk to and network with. You’re Doing every day. You finally know what the monopoly board looks like in your new endeavors.
- Year Three: you’re good enough to start making money. It might not be a living yet.
- Year Four: you’re making a good living
- Year Five: you’re making wealth
Become “savvier.” I plan to do this by continuing my goal to read 200-500 books. Only I hope to pick better books.
I am also adding Altucher’s suggestion to get your idea muscle in shape. To do this he recommends coming up with 10 ideas a day. As you do this the muscle will grow, you will be able to come up with more ideas and the ideas will get better.
What books have helped you become savvier?