Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Things that make me "Crabby"

1. Co-workers who habitually arrive late to meetings.

2. The personal banker who neglected to tell me I will be charged a .50 cent fee every time I use my new debit card until after I had signed all the paper work. This fee would be charged on debit purchases only not credit purchases. Just curious, isn't a debit charge the whole purpose of a debit card?

3. The gal in my aerobics class who wears so much cheap perfume I feel nauseated by the end of class.

4. The new schedule of aerobic classes; all my favorites are either cancelled, too early for me to attend or so late I won't get home until after 8:00 p.m.

5. My inability to read the signs at the Amtrak station which say, "Meters do not give change," until after I have submitted my money.

No comments:

Post a Comment